This is the template engine used into Jelix (under the name jTpl). It uses a simple syntax similar to the PHP syntax.
- A simple Api to inject data and to generate content
- A language with a syntax similar to PHP, but a bit simpler to ease learning
- Templates can be a file or a simple string
- Efficient generator: template files are "compiled" to PHP files
- A sandbox mode, to fetch untrusted templates (templates uploaded by a user in a CMS for example). This mode has less capabilities of course.
- A plugin system, similar to Smarty plugins.
- Plugins can be specific to a content type (HTML, XML, text…), so they produced right content.
- meta expression: it allows the template to expose data to PHP code. For example, a "meta" can be an url of a stylesheet to use with the generated content.
Referenced by laurentj
- Released on 03/15/2022
- Released on 11/28/2015