Items with the tag authentification
jCommunity is a module which provide all you need to add features for user profiles on a web site like a portal or a community web site:
- user registration: account creation, with confirmation by email and activation key. The form contains a captcha.
- users can choose their password
- possibility to ask a new password when the user has loose his password (again, confirmation by email and activation key)
- After a successful login, jcommunity can redirect to the page before the login
- Profile editing
- login/logout form
- many new events in controllers, to allow you to do processing at each step of the registration and other actions, so your own module can verify or doing additional things.
- notification messages with jMessage
- a specific form for jauthdb_admin is provided
jCommunity replaces the jauth module and use the jAuth class with the "db" driver of jAuth.
- Created 28/05/15 09:46
- Compatible Jelix 1.6
- Download : jcommunity_1.0.1.zip
Ajout des templates pour en_US et en_GB